Error trying to deploy with Prefect

In order to get the best help, it is suggested to answer the following questions:

What is the goal you are trying to achieve?
Trying to register Kedro pipeline with Prefect API

What have you tried, in order to accomplish the goal?
I tried to follow Kedro doc on deployment with prefect: Deployment with Prefect — Kedro 0.17.3 documentation

I am trying to run register_prefect_flow.py and keep getting errors.

I got an error about can’t find bootstrap_project under line 10.
changed to ‘from kedro.framework.startup import _get_project_metadata’ solved the error

I also got ‘ConfigLoader’ got ‘NoneType’ error,
the error is solved by roll back Kedro version to 0.17.0.

And now I have
‘pluggy.manager.PluginValidationError: Plugin ‘140629056967824’ for hook ‘register_config_loader’
hookimpl definition: register_config_loader(conf_paths: Iterable[str], env: str, extra_params: Dict[str, Any]) → kedro.config.config.ConfigLoader
Argument(s) {‘extra_params’, ‘env’} are declared in the hookimpl but can not be found in the hookspec’
error, and I can’t figure it out how to fix it!!! Found this page that is close to my error but no help at all. //github.com/quantumblacklabs/kedro/issues/571

SO, can someone help me with this error and update register_prefect_flow.py!

What version of Kedro are you using? (Use kedro -V)

Do you have any custom plugins?
no

What is the full stack trace of the error (if applicable)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "register_prefect_flow.py", line 86, in <module>
    build_and_register_flow()
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 829, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 782, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 610, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "register_prefect_flow.py", line 36, in build_and_register_flow
    session = KedroSession.create(package_name="kedro_pipeline", project_path=project_path, env=env)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/kedro/framework/session/session.py", line 224, in create
    _register_all_project_hooks(hook_manager, session._package_name)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/kedro/framework/session/session.py", line 71, in _register_all_project_hooks
    _register_hooks(hook_manager, hooks)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/kedro/framework/hooks/manager.py", line 85, in _register_hooks
    hook_manager.register(hooks_collection)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py", line 126, in register
    self._verify_hook(hook, hookimpl)
  File "/home/shan/miniconda3/envs/kedro-pipeline/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py", line 252, in _verify_hook
    raise PluginValidationError(
pluggy.manager.PluginValidationError: Plugin '140629056967824' for hook 'register_config_loader'
hookimpl definition: register_config_loader(conf_paths: Iterable[str], env: str, extra_params: Dict[str, Any]) -> kedro.config.config.ConfigLoader
Argument(s) {'extra_params', 'env'} are declared in the hookimpl but can not be found in the hookspec
1 Like

For the ‘ConfigLoader’ got ‘NoneType’ error, I got help from this page

In case of any question.

New user can’t post more than 2 URL. LOL?

1 Like

Hello? Can someone help me out here?